UFRC Covid-19 Update
GUIDANCE ON PUBLIC HEALTH ADVICE
Almost all coronavirus restrictions in Northern Ireland have eased now, and nothing is mandatory any longer at least at this time. Nevertheless, as a governing body we ask people to use common sense in relation to ongoing high levels of coronavirus infection in the community.
A few continuing considerations may be:
- It remains important to register the participants of the walk to deal with any potential questions about exposure to the virus that may arise later.
- Walkers should only participate when they are free symptoms from COVID-19, but this applies also to other infections such a common colds and influenzas.
- Avoid going to places that you anticipate may be crowded as the increased footfall in outdoor environments is likely to continue.
- Have an alternative parking area in mind in case the car park you have chosen is full when you arrive. Again, it is likely that the increased use of the outdoors will continue.
- You should consider to car share again in light of the parking problems as well as the increased costs of fuel.
- Do not park in a manner that obstructs residents, farmers, or the emergency services.
This webpage was updated on 27 April 2022 at 5pm