www.WalkNI.com is offering big discounts on accommodation and restaurants for walkers coming to Northern Ireland. The accommodation providers and restaurants are situated close to walking areas and are walker–friendly, perfect for a walking break in Northern Ireland. Here are some of the offers available on walkni.com:
- Tory Bush, self catering traditional cottages not far from the Trassey Track, is offering 2 nights for 2 people for £105
- The Burrendale Hotel, in the Mountains of Mourne always popular with walkers, is offering 30% off normal price.
- Maginns pub in Castlewellan are offering a walkers lunch from £3.50
The North Coast & Antrim
- The Ballycastle Backpackers, situated at the start of the Causeway Coast Way, is offering 2 nights for only €36
- Bushmills Inn Hotel, a luxurious hotel in Bushmills, is offering 20% off
- The Cellar Restaurant in Ballycastle is offering a free glass of wine with a spend of €11.70
- An Clachan Cottages in the Sperrins are offering 3 nights for the price of 2
Visit www.WalkNI.com to see a full list of exclusive accommodation and restaurant offers available across Northern Ireland.