On Tuesday 17th November 2015 4 members of The Mourne Rambling Club attended the first UFRC Facebook Training held in the Outdoor Recreation NI Offices, Belfast.
A great afternoon was had by all who attended. Training was tailored to the specific needs of the club and individuals knowledge and proficiency in using Facebook. Training included:
- Understanding the basics of Facebook inc. navigation panels etc.
- Setting up a confidential club administration page to ensure the club had access to the page should roles change.
- Understanding the differences between a personal and business page.
- Assigning roles to various club members.
- Updating Club Info- linking to website.
- How to upload Images to albums/page & appropriately tag locations etc.
- How to add an event
- Sharing content from other facebook pages, websites e.g news stories, videos etc.
This is just a flavour of what was covered during the 4 hour training session. If you are interested in Facebook training for your club please contact UFRC/Walking In Your Community Club Coordinator Jayne Woodrow. Email: [email protected] or call: 028 9030 3930.
Don’t forget to give Mourne Rambling Group Facebook Page a ‘like’!