* We walk every Saturday (except for holidays) Click here for 2016 to 2017 programme
* We nearly always use public transport
* Our club is especially suitable for over-50s
* The walks are not too strenuous
* We go to places all over Northern Ireland
* In the winter months October to March we walk within a 15-mile radius of Belfast
* Walks are between 3 and 5 miles in Winter and 5 to 8 miles in Summer.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP IS £15, PAYABLE IN OCTOBER.
(Only £8 from May to October)
HAVE A LOOK AT OUR CURRENT PROGRAMME ON THE LINK*
The club policy is that prospective members can join us on two walks before applying to join the Club.
No dogs except guide dogs are permitted on walks.
For further information contact:
Eileen Griffiths (Hon.Sec) Tel 90761689
Email [email protected]
Kay Johnston (Ramble sec) Tel. 02890282204 Mob. 07969089626
*Please let one of us know the first time you wish to join a walk so that we can meet and greet you.
*If you are over 60 you can make good use of your bus pass
*In October to March we start around lunch time and are back in Belfast by 5.00 for tea and a short entertainment, ending about 7.30.
(It is fine if you just wish to join us on the walk)
*In April to September we start in the morning (not too early!) and take a picnic lunch.
DO GIVE US A TRY; YOU WILL BE MADE VERY WELCOME!
PS: C.H.A. stands for Countrywide Holidays Association